Monday, June 17, 2013

Update On Life

It's been a while since I've blog and a lot of things have changed since I last blogged I think almost a year ago.

I am finally married and am coming up on the first anniversary in September. It's crazy that time just seems to fly by. Who knew I would be married by the time I turn 30 years old?

I started a new job in April 2013 with Milwaukee County doing Juvenile Probation. It's one of those jobs were I finally get to do what I have been wanting to do for a while (being involved in the justice system in some way, shape or form but not as a criminal). I am still learning a lot ....and there is still a lot to learn but I am really enjoying the job. Everyone is so helpful because I definitely have a ton of questions on how to do things! I can't complain though - it only took about 6-7 years of working at various agencies but I got here.

I am still doing photography randomly on the side. I am finding that I'm just getting tired of doing it. Always having to be creative, always taking photos, editing the photos after I take them....I'm just tired! We'll see what happens - I just may put it aside for a while...see how I feel about it after several months...

No comments:

Post a Comment