Tuesday, March 13, 2012

tidbits....

I am looking forward to a new job on 04/02/12 - it is going to be interesting because I am going back to where I started doing Family Care. As long as I can remember, I have always wanted to work at....let's call it Company A. Once I did, I was really excited but when I was laid off because Company A ended the contract with Company B I worked under and it sucked. I went to Company B because it was more money but as I am coming to realize, money isn't everything. I love working with the people I do at Company B because we always have a lot of fun but I don't know if I can keep my sanity anymore. Right now, I think it's more important to keep my sanity and take a pay cut than lose my mind and get paid more than I have ever seen (and that I don't know if I'll ever see again - haha!)

I am looking forward to a weekend get away to Door County - I haven't been there in a while. I always enjoy going someplace with a nice hotel (or a Bed & Breakfast), eat some good food and just do nothing. I am excited to go to Hands on Art Studio because I like getting creative and making fun art projects. I dunno, I'm finding that I starting to find the little joys in life....I just need to find some people to go with next time!

I can't believe that my wedding is going to be in 6.5 months - and this is coming from a girl who always said that she would never get married. I just never thought myself to be the most attractive, having a fun bubbly personality or the most fashionable but I guess for Steve, it doesn't matter. He just loves me for me....which is nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment